2012 Income Tax Deadlines

2011 tax returns are due as follows for most calendar-year tax filers:

Type of Return

Tax Return Due Date

Individuals/Single Member LLC*/Sole Proprietor* April 17, 2012
S-Corporations March 15, 2012
Corporations March 15, 2012
Partnerships April 17, 2012
* Schedule C Filers

Won’t be able to file on time? File a tax return extension by the due date for the applicable return. Note that filing an extension only extends the time to file a return – NOT the time to pay any taxes due. Learn more about how to maximize your potential refund by visiting the Simply Taxes, LLC website.


The information contained within this article is for general guidance only. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consulting with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.


Source: http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=250477,00.html

This entry was posted in Personal Taxes, Small Business Taxes and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Leave a Reply