Small Business Tax Services
Business owners are entitled to an array of tax deductions. Let the professionals at Simply Taxes help you to figure out which ones to claim in order to maximize your potential refund!
We are experts in tax preparation for sole proprietors and LLCs owned by one person. Each business is assigned a Tax Specialist who is available year-round to assist with tax needs. We pride ourselves with working closely with business owners to identify the various deductions and credits available to help maximize refund potentials. Tax services include:
- IRS & State E-filing of Income Tax Returns
- Quarterly Estimated Tax Payment Calculations
- Year-Round Access to Experienced Tax Professionals
What expenses can my LLC deduct? When are LLC tax returns due? We have the answers to these questions and more! Visit the North Carolina LLC Tax Center for helpful tax-saving tips for LLC!
Helpful Links for Small Businesses:
- IRS Guidance on Starting a Business
- IRS Tax Publication 334 – Tax Guide for Small Businesses
- IRS Tax Publication 583 – Starting a Business and Keeping Records
- IRS Tax Publication 535 – Business Expenses
- IRS Tax Publication 463 – Travel, Entertainment, Gift, and Car Expenses
- IRS Tax Publication 587 – Business Use of Your Home
- Steps to Starting a Business in North Carolina
- US Small Business Administration – Starting a Business
Please note: Simply Taxes, LLC is not responsible for the content of external websites. Following the links above implicitly constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of this agreement.